Admission to Wollaton Hall is FREE
Summer Opening Times
|Monday||10am – 5pm|
|Tuesday||10am – 5pm|
|Wednesday||10am – 5pm*|
|Thursday||10am – 5pm*|
|Friday||10am – 5pm|
|Saturday||10am – 5pm|
|Sunday||10am – 5pm|
*Closed on Wednesday and Thursday through winter
Last entry is 30 minutes before stated closing times
The Cafe is open 10am-4pm daily throughout the winter. Last Service for the Café in the Courtyard will be 30 Minutes before the stated closing times.
The Courtyard Shop is open 11am-4pm daily throughout winter.
|Up to 3 hours||£2.00|
High Season February Half Term – October Half Term : Opening Times Monday – Sunday 10am – 5pm
Low Season End of October Half Term – February Half Term : Opening Times Friday – Tuesday 11am – 4pm
Please Note that Last Service for the Café will be Half an Hour before the Closing Time
For Park Opening Times please see below
Gate opening times Monday to Friday 8am Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 9am Gate closing times The times listed are for the main entrance and exit gates on Wollaton Road
- 1 January – 31 January 1630 hrs
- 15 February – 28 February 1730 hrs
- 14 March – 26 March 1830 hrs
- 11 April – 24 April 2000 hrs
- 9 May – 7 August 2145 hrs
- 22 August – 4 September 2000 hrs
- 19 September – 2 October 1900 hrs
- 17 October – 29 October 1800 hrs
- 7 November – 31 December 1630 hrs
- 1st February – 14th February 1700 hrs
- 29 February – 13 March 1800 hrs
- 27 March (BST starts) -10 April 1930 hrs
- 25 April – 8 May 2030 hrs
- 8 August – 21 August 2030 hrs
- 5 September – 18 September 1930 hrs
- 3 October – 16 October 1830 hrs
- 30 October (BST ends) – 6 November 1700 hrs
Are you a regular visitor to Wollaton Hall?
If so you could save money with one of our great value season tickets.
Car parking season tickets are available for just £50 per year at the Yard Shop at Wollaton Hall(near the café).
They are also available to buy from Woodthorpe Grange, Woodthorpe Drive, Nottingham NG5 4HA (please call in advance on 0115 915 2733, or by calling 0115 915 2733 and paying by card (we will then send the ticket out in the post).
How to get here
Wollaton Hall is 3 miles to the west of the city centre and can be found by following the brown signs from the A52 or the A6514. From the M1 take junction 25 and follow the signs. The postcode for your sat nav is NG8 2AE.
Public transport: Call the Travel Centre on 0115 950 6070 or plan your journey online Tourist information: 0844 4775678
Wollaton Hall staff are always keen to help the public get the most out of their visit to the site. Disabled visitors and those with limited mobility or visitors with different needs should be aware that there is:
- Lift access to gallery floors and toilets
- A ‘Changing Places’ toilet and height adjustable changing bench is available, users are requested to bring their own slings and register before use at the Industrial Museum reception
- Tactile models of the park and hall
|Entrance – Wollaton Road 8pm||Lime Tree Avenue 8pm|
|Digby Avenue 8pm||Beeston Lodge 8:15pm|
|Sutton Passeys 8pm||Parkside 8:15pm|
|Exit – Wollaton Road 8pm|
Dogs on leads are welcome on Wollaton Park