Easter at Wollaton Hall
There's plenty to keep you busy this Easter at Nottingham's Natural History Museum...
The park is open 9am–7:30pm, and the shop and café are open 10am–5pm every day. Entry to the park and hall is FREE* making it great value for a family day out.
The Natural History Museum within the Hall is open from 11am–4pm and packed with amazing exhibits including animals, fossils and loads more!
*Parking charges apply.
Here are our top 7 things to see and do:
- Search the Natural History Museum – Find all the chicks to discover the secret word and claim your reward! The trail costs £1 and is available from the Courtyard Shop every day from 30 March–15 April, 11am–4pm.
- Go on an egg hunt – If you fancy some outdoor fun, we've also hidden Easter eggs all around the park! You'll have great fun trying to spot them all to claim your reward. The trail costs £1 and is available from the Courtyard Shop every day from 30 March–15 April, 11am–4pm.
- Explore the grounds – Check out the gardens, Camelia House, lake and its resident wildlife, not forgetting our deer... but don’t get too close to them, they're much happier if you leave them to enjoy the sunshine.
- Visit the Industrial Museum – Discover Nottingham's rich industrial history, from Tudor mines to the world's first video recorder, including local industries, such as mining, railways, bicycles, motorcycles, lace, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, tobacco and printing. Not to mention a unique collection of working steam and diesel engines!
- Have a play – The children’s play area is a great place for your little ones to let off steam. There's plenty of open space for family games too; bring a ball or cricket set and challenge the kids to a game.
- Go for a roam – There are two great walks around the park, including a nice and easy one-miler or our bigger three-mile walk, both of which are perfect for the kids and the family dog too.
- Grab a tasty snack – There's plenty of seating and a great choice of food and drink in our cafés or you could pack up a picnic and rug and enjoy your lunch in the grounds before heading to the shop for a memento of your day with us.