Wollaton Hall and Deer Park offers fantastic days out for groups.
Your group can admire the excellence of Wollaton Hall's architecture and Natural History museum, explore 500 acres of rolling parkland discovering hidden follies and the beautiful formal gardens, spot the wildlife that calls the park its home including our herds of Red and Fallow deer.
We also have a busy calendar of special events and activities that happen throughout the year at Wollaton Park.
Specialised tours for groups
Join us for a fascinating tour of the Hall
- Accessible via 67 steps and a narrow circular staircase, the Prospect Room, described by many as a ‘time capsule’, maintains many of its original features and adornments.
- Access the roof walkway and view the Pavilion Towers up close.
- Descend into the depths of Wollaton Hall to discover the Tudor Kitchen and Admiral's Bath.
- Learn more about the history of the families who lived at Wollaton Hall over the centuries.
Themed tours are also available for groups, including Architecture, Ghost Tours, Tudors, Kitchens, Gardens and others.
To book your group visit, please complete the contact form.
Group bookings are for groups of 15 or more people, which includes:
- A refreshment voucher and free admission to the hall for the organiser and coach driver.
- All booked coach parking is free when visiting the hall as a pre-booked group.
- A private guided tour of hidden Wollaton.
Wollaton Hall has lift access to all floors apart from the Prospect Room. This is reached by climbing a spiral staircase of 67 stone steps. The grounds around the Hall are wheelchair accessible but can be steep and uneven in places.