The Hall is open daily, 11:00 - 16:00
|Monday - Friday||8:00 - 21:15|
|Weekends and Bank Holidays||9:00 - 21:15|
Parking is available in the grounds
|Up to 3 hours||£3|
Wollaton Hall is 3 miles to the west of the city centre and can be found by following the brown signs from the A52 or the A6514. From the M1 take junction 25 and follow the signs. The postcode for your sat nav is NG8 2AE.
Given the location of Wollaton Hall, we recommend you obtain travel information via the Travel Centre 0115 950 6070, Nottingham Tourist Information 0844 477 5678, or Traveline East Midlands on 0871 200 2233 or plan your journey online.
Wollaton Hall staff are always keen to help the public get the most out of their visit. For those with limited mobility, or bespoke needs we offer:
- Mobility parking in main car park and near the entrance to Wollaton Hall
- Lift access to gallery floors and toilets
- A ‘Changing Places’ toilet and height-adjustable bench; we ask people to bring their own slings and register before use at the Courtyard Shop or Potting Shed.
Accessible toilets are in the courtyard 9am-5pm and near the play park 5pm-8pm.
- Induction loop access across areas of the site.
- Tactile models of the park and hall in Lower Courtyard near the Potting Shed.
- Wheelchair access to the main hall. NOTE: Stairs feature on tour routes.
- Sensory experience in the formal garden.
- Manual wheelchairs available for use in hall and gardens. These can be collected from the hall and courtyard shop on arrival.
For those with Young Children and Babies, we offer:
- Baby feeding facilities (in the courtyard café)
- Baby changing facilities (in the courtyard 9am-5pm and near play park 5pm-8pm)
- All meals in the cafe as child sized portions
- Play park - located near Wollaton Road and Sutton Passeys entrance
- Activity and trail sheets (available at the hall)
- Family events throughout school holidays
During the calving season, deer can be aggressive in defending their space and protective of young deer. Please exercise your dog on a lead whilst in the park.
Please take care when driving through the Park as it a busy heritage site with free roaming deer, the strict speed limit at all times is 15 mph.
Thank you for your co-operation during calving season.